VARIAZIONI is an e-ContentPlus project that is going to exploit the AXMEDIS solution and technologies for setting up an automated production of DRMed content and its distribution in AXMEDIS format by means of P2P and Client Server portal to be used on AXMEDIS players, so that VARIAZIONI has planned to integrated in their content enrichment portal and service, the following AXMEDIS tools:
The VARIAZIONI content that to be enriched will be mainly based on:
- AXCP (...) for automated content processing and production, adaptation and distribution on VARIAZIONI portal and on P2P (...).
- AXMEDIS model and player. (...)
- AXMEDIS DRM solution (...)
- 700 hours of audiovisual; Master classes of famous magisters (Harmos), Concerts, Conferences, Special Events…;
- 1000 hours of audio, Concerts, Lessons, Rehearsals of concerts, Popular Songs…;
- 2000 historic documents, Programs of concerts, Letters, Scores, Images, Articles, Pedagogical, Material.
The presentation level into the AXMEDIS objects will be mainly HTML and/or SMIL. In the following figure the Customized AXMEDIS player for VARIAZIONI project. It can be downloaded here (...). The same AXMEDIS player installable also include the ActiveX to see the AXMEDIS content into player enforced into HTML pages of the VARIAZIONI Content Enrichment Portal.
The process of enrichment will mainly produce a set of new versions of the above mentioned AXMEDIS objects. The AXCP solution is used to create new enriched content on demand on the basis of the user activities and republishing them automatically. Thus completely automating the content production and licensing on demand.
Download the customized AXMEDIS Player for VARIAZIONI .
Involved partners are:
- Fundacion Albeniz (FIA)- Spain
- Germinus XXI, Grupo Gesfor (Germinus)- Spain
- Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica, Università degli Studi di Firenze (DSI) –Italy
- Rigel Engineering SRL (Rigel)- Italy
- Music Technology Group, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)- Spain
- Exitech SRL – Italy
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre (LMTA)- Lithuania
- Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel, Erasmushogeschool Brussel (EHB)- Belgium
- Escola Superior de Música e Artes do Espectáculo do Porto (ESMAE)- Portugal
- Sibelius Academy (SIBA)- Finland
- Association Européenne des Conservatoires, Académies de Musique et Musikhochschulen (AEC) - Netherlands